Bds grupa

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bds grupa

ComicStrip

3 posters

ZAGOR - 551 - LO SCRIGNO DI MANITO (A COLORI)

iki.
    iki.

ZAGOR - 551 - LO SCRIGNO DI MANITO (A COLORI) Empty ZAGOR - 551 - LO SCRIGNO DI MANITO (A COLORI)

Post by iki. Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:58 am

ZAGOR - 551 - LO SCRIGNO DI MANITO (A COLORI) 551001scanbyroyeditbyik

And 'that's the piece where we celebrated the fiftieth anniversary of the character whose real name is right to remember aloud, once and for all: Patrick Wilding. The number of 551 monthly, entitled The casket of Manito, it's all in color. Written and scripted by Moreno Burattini and designed by Ferri Gallienus (graphic designer), tells a story where the "Spirit with the Hatchet joins forces with two mighty warriors to fight alongside ancient and common enemies." Zagor is a series in the form, also known outside of Italy: the comic is easily recoverable in Turkey, Serbia, Croatia or Brazil. The door of the publishing house Bonelli is given a very nice description of the hero: "dresses in costume as the Phantom, flying from branch to branch like Tarzan, striking a symbol on his chest like Superman, like Zorro defends the oppressed, and lives in an enchanted world as Conan. "

The creator of Zagor, Nolitta Guido (Sergio Bonelli), cause I try to create a comic that did not fit into one genre, but that could enclose the adventure, horror, yellow, science fiction, fantasy and humor. This approach has enabled the authors to all speakers to express themselves with great originality, telling stories that are always different and exciting. Zagor still can be considered the most modern character of the entire park of Sergio Bonelli, while coming out in June 1961 without any break, on newsstands. The designer Giuseppe Prisco Turin, in his own way to celebrate the fiftieth, told La Stampa: "Like all designers Zagor, are an avid Zagora. I spent a good chunk of adolescence on the books of the character. In addition to a taste for adventure, I found out about those comics, the desire to express myself in the picture. " This statement demonstrates the strength of a series that manages to set aside a special place in the hearts of his readers.

File name: ZAGOR - 551 - LO SCRIGNO DI MANITO (A COLORI).cbz
    File size: 273.99 MB

ZAGOR - 551 - LO SCRIGNO DI MANITO (A COLORI) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I679ZHZK

ZAGOR - 551 - LO SCRIGNO DI MANITO (A COLORI) Fblvn
    simrain

ZAGOR - 551 - LO SCRIGNO DI MANITO (A COLORI) Empty Re: ZAGOR - 551 - LO SCRIGNO DI MANITO (A COLORI)

Post by simrain Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:32 am

Megaupload link is dead Sad
    Thank you, İki.
    koala

ZAGOR - 551 - LO SCRIGNO DI MANITO (A COLORI) Empty Re: ZAGOR - 551 - LO SCRIGNO DI MANITO (A COLORI)

Post by koala Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:02 am

Yes, I wouldn't knock back a re-upload to Mediafire either
    It's a crime that scans of these qualities can't be accessed
    Smile
    iki.
    iki.

Post by iki. Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:28 am

I will put a new link soon Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:18 pm